Getting stuff for free is like a dream come true right? Here’s a list of sewing Giveaways, Contests and Freebies I just found and entered. I have entered giveaways before and loved that I won a gift certificate. Everyone loves freebies right? I’ve already turned the gift certificate into clothing. Win win! I’m thinking what I’ll do is post a monthly list of websites offering contests or giveaways. I know something like that would be useful for me.
Websites currently offering Sewing Giveaways
- The Inbox Jaunt lists a Craftsy giveaway
- Everything Your Momma Made and more is having an anniversary party of giveaways. Her prizes include something from the following blogs; Shannon’s Stash, Jackie’s Stash, Opulent Monsters, NR Fabrics, BWD Fabrics & Supplies, Riki Print’s, You Made Something , Sew Much Fabric, Crazy Fabric Lady – Australia Only, Oh Sew Rylee, www.beequiltedbeauties.com,
- Sew News
- McCalls Quilting
- So Can She
- Craft Ideas This one lists 12 different giveaways to enter.
- So Kind of Wonderful
- I love Fabric Days has quite a few giveaways going on right now
- Hello Subscription
- Riley Blake Designs is doing the RBD Home Dec LOVE Blog Tour: GIVEAWAY!
- Quilters Blog
- Fat Quarter Shop
- Stitch Wear Play
- Craft Gossip
- Keepsake Quilting
- Sewing Freebies
- That’s Sew Amy has a running list of freebies for people who sew
- Sew Licious Home Decor has a running list of patterns as well as other freebies
- Pattern Pile
- Peek a Boo has children’s patterns
- Love Notions
- This site just has so much amazing things to offer, you would be cheating yourself if you didn’t visit.
Currently Running Contests
- Patterns from the Past has an Inspired by books Contest
- American Sewing Expo Various sewing-related contests.
- Duct Tape
- Fiberart International 2016
- The Historical Sew Monthly 2015
Monthly themed challenges: create a garment or accessory from any time period before 1945.
- International Quilt Festival Many themed quilt contests.
- Make it with Wool
Focuses on garments made entirely of wool textiles. Contests for all ages, from district through national levels.
- Studio Art Quilt Associates
- Threads Magazine
This listing should be enough to get you all started on giveaways, contests, and freebies. ENJOY!